Nursing and Allied Health programs are extremely competitive and only accept the very best students. TEAS V scores are an important part of the admissions process. The TEAS V examination measures basic essential skills in mathematics, reading, science, English and language usage.
Each question on the test corresponds to one of 115 objectives. Our highly qualified instructors will guide students through these objectives and assist them with utilizing their score reports from the practice exams. To prepare in an organized and efficient manner, it is important to know what to expect from the exam and what topics to review. Many students learn better with an instructor in a classroom environment.
At the TEAS V Exam Prep classes, students will:
- Gain exposure to the standardized testing format
- Develop learning and test-taking strategies
- Assess strengths and weaknesses
- Review content in Math, Science, English and Reading with trained instructors
- Receive assistance with practice test score reports
- Benefit from one-on-one support from our team of instructors
- Prepare to be successful on the TEAS V entrance exam and ultimately in the Health Sciences program
Registration Fee non-credit: $350 per student
Thank you for investing in your success with Collegiate
Test Prep. Because materials are purchased for each student upon enrollment, we
are not able to provide refunds.
Click here to register.
- TEAS V Study Manual
- TEAS V Practice Form A
- TEAS V Practice Form B